Read more details about
"Workshop on P&ID"
Event Date - 11th & 12th June'16
2-day (14 hours)
As a graduate chemical engineer, you must know - How to Read, Create and Review P&ID.
P&ID is most important and crucial document for any plant.
We will cover P&ID.
A Pump is a Heart of any plant and Heart is the closest Pump to you.
Imagine, if a heart stops, what will happen to you? Now imagine, if a pump stops?
We got you covered with pump & valves.
Ever heard about line sizing?
Do you know various documentation necessary to complete any project?
We will do a simple hand calculation for line sizing.
Don't forget to bring your calculator!
Get practical knowledge when you attend this workshop.
With dedicated 1 hour of Q&A after training session on both days.
Event Date - 11th & 12th June'16 (2 Days - 7 hours on each day)
Certification of "Attended Workshop on P&ID" will be given to the attendees.
See What Professional ChE's are saying:
I am not sure I can put into words how approachable Sir is or how he helped me to re-think everything I thought about being a chemical engineer. Here's a cool thing about him - He will make sure you understand the concept and its application. He will reignite the fire within you of being a ChE. The key to success is right guidance especially when needed; I found my mentor in Sir.
Simply SUPERB! Never thought things could turn out to be so simple. Many unanswered questions got an answer. He is an architect of my career.
Now I know whom to approach during and after my graduation. Teaching at its best.
Great at teaching. Sumit made learning simulation easy. Learning under such a good trainer was a part of history until I met Sumit.
I attended the workshop on Process Design and Engineering during the TechFest of Anokha'16, Amrita University, Coimbatore. As an Instrumentation engineer, it was difficult for me to understand everything but Sir's benevolent nature of helping made it easy to understand and grasp the fundamentals.
Previous Event Pics
With Attendees of Workshop on P&ID - Event Date 28th & 29th June'16
Who can attend Workshop:
Undergraduate and graduates of B.E/B.tech and students pursuing or passed out M.E/M.tech in Chemical, Petroleum, Petrochemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and allied field engineers.
Production, Commissioning, Application,Instrumentation, Electrical Engineers wish to learn about know-how of P&ID, Pumps, Valves, etc
- Overview of an EPC company.
- Role of various branch engineers at each step of a project.
- P&ID - Read, Create, and Reviewing P&ID.
- Pump Hydraulics - Pump curves, NPSHA and Pump Power calculations.
- Valves - Different types of Valves and application.
- Line Sizing - Calculation for line sizing and pressure drop in a pipe.
- Documentation - Project life cycle and various documentation at each step.
- Dedicated One hour for Q&A on each day.
- You will be thorough with the knowledge of How Industry works.
- You will be able to identify your suitable role in Industry
- You will be able to understand, draw, read and review P&ID
- You will be confident with calculations on Pump & Line Sizing
- You will be confident with Valve Applications.
- You will be confident with Project Documentations.
- You will understand the role of every other branch engineer.
- I am still an undergraduate student can I attend this workshop? Yes, select Students option.
- Will it help me to get a job? Yes, to an extent because of the technical training.
- Will I get a job as a Process Engineer? This workshop will help you to an extent rest depends on the other factors like market condition and your caliber, understanding, knowledge and hard work.
- Will you help me to get a job in any way? Yes, I'll help you with resume and how to approach for the job and with questions that are asked in an interview.
- Is there any software training or simulation involved in the workshop? - No.
- Any placements? - No.
- Accommodation Facility? Sorry for that but no accommodation facility provided from my side.
- How can I contact you for further details or queries - email me at email@example.com
- Fees - The details will be emailed to you once you register.
It will be held nearby Kothrud Stand at Pune. Exact Venue Location will be emailed to the attendees after registration.